We are looking for a talented SEO Executive to join our team on a full-time basis. With an awesome client portfolio, the role is ideal for a self-motivated, confident team-player with stand-out digital marketing experience.
Taking full ownership of our SEO services, you’ll analyse, strategise and optimise, to achieve the best results for our amazing clients. You’ll create outstanding content that drives traffic, converts and offers the best ROI, all whilst shaping the agency’s SEO master plan to make it your own.
This is a rare opportunity to work as part of a close-knit, high-energy team in Leigh-on-Sea. Our passion is to create real value for our ambitious clients through expertise and technical know-how.
Developing and implementing SEO strategies on both a local and national level.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ownership of all client SEO works in alignment with overall digital efforts
- Keyword research to identify the best opportunities and key improvements
- Managing and working closing with trusted external SEO partners on off-site SEO, including citations, link building initiatives and penalty recovery
- Content creation and management to achieve awesome SEO gains
- Carrying out on-site updates for SEO
- Assisting with exciting new project proposals and audits
- Reporting on monthly basis for clients, setting and recording performance of KPIs
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from clients and the team
- Working with Head of Marketing to integrate SEO with a paid search strategy, including Google Ads and paid social campaigns
- Collaborating with the wider digital team, as well as our web development team, on projects for clients including new website launches and site migrations
- Supporting with general hosting and website enquiries through logging tickets with support
- Becoming the agency’s SEO Hero by continuously developing your knowledge and skillset and staying up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an SEO or similar role involving on-site optimisation efforts and content management
- Proven client success stories of utilising SEO and search to smash KPIs
- Intermediate understanding of digital marketing software such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, MOZ and Search Console
- Experience using WordPress for on-site optimisation and an understanding of simple HTML
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels and their relationships with SEO
- Excellent time-management skills to keep up with our fast-paced workload
- Ability to prepare and present reports
- An understanding of paid search, including Google Ads and paid social media
- Agency experience would be a huge bonus
Based in Leigh-on-Sea, we are a fully integrated creative agency specialising in branding and digital marketing. We’re busy, informal and always get the job done. Our projects are varied, fun and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our clients range from international organisations to local businesses that value our reliability and personal touch.
Get in Touch
Ready to take your career to the next level? Want to be part of something fresh, exciting and full of opportunities? We’d love to meet you.
Please fill in the application form below.
If you have any questions regarding the role, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com or call the studio on 01702 471 015.