Digital Marketing and Content Manager
Based in Leigh-on-Sea, we are a fully integrated creative agency specialising in branding and digital marketing. We’re busy, informal and always get the job done. Our projects are varied, fun and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our clients range from international organisations to local businesses that value our reliability and personal touch.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing and Content Manager to join our team initially on a part-time basis. With an exciting client portfolio, the role is ideal for a self-motivated, confident individual with extensive social and content marketing experience.
Taking full ownership of our B2B digital channels, you will create outstanding content that attracts and secures the best branding and digital marketing opportunities for our agency.
- Drive business growth through the ownership of our internal marketing channels,
- Develop and implement internal campaigns aligned with the overall sales strategy.
- Create engaging digital content for our website such as blog articles, showcasing our services and core brand values.
- Management of agency social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) including content creation, engaging with audience and generating awareness through paid campaigns.
- Working closely with studio team on seasonal EDM campaigns to existing client database.
- Support the Digital Account Manager with PPC campaigns and SEO to drive traffic to our website.
- Drive a proactive outreach via our digital channels to the agreed markets, targeting business owners and marketing decision-makers within regional and national brands.
- Engage in insightful conversation with potential clients through digital lead generation channels including, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, virtual events.
- Work closely with the studio team to develop case studies to use as part of your outreach.
- Arrange meetings, support with pitch documents and onboarding of new clients.
- Work towards monthly lead and win targets, update us on progress each month.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role, with outstanding ability to achieve results.
- Strong understanding of everything creative and digital.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to confidently brief and feedback on creative.
- Strong understanding of social media channels, including paid social.
- Good commercial acumen and awareness of outputs vs profitability.
- Efficient communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to clients.
- Strong English and grammatical application in all works.
- Agency experience preferred, but not essential.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to work independently and manage own workload with the support of studio team.
- Reliable, respectful of our clients and supportive of our internal teams
- Sufficient set up to work remotely and within our studio.
- Able to commute to Leigh-on-Sea.
- Clean UK driving licence.
Initially, this is a part-time role, 20 hours a week. Based on results we intend for it to become a full-time position.
If the above sounds familiar and you want to be part of something that’s fresh, exciting and career progressing then please apply. We’d love to meet you.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date 30th June 2021.